Pairing via Bluetooth
The MOBY/3000 reader pairs seamlessly to your device via Bluetooth. Follow the instructions below to pair:
1. Go to the cart screen.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top-left corner to go to the Settings section.
3. Tap the Settings row.
4. On the Settings screen, tap on Manage Readers.
5. You will now be presented with the Manage Readers screen. Tap on the Connect a New Reader button.
6. RPX5 will prompt you to select the type of reader you wish to connect (MOBY, RP45x or RP75x Series). If you are pairing the Moby/3000, tap the corresponding image.
- Once the reader has been turned on and begins searching for your device, it will become available to select from the Available Readers list. Click the appropriate MOBY reader from the list to complete the pairing.
- Once successfully paired, you will see the graphic of your MOBY/3000 reader overlaid on your screen, as shown below. In addition to the large graphic on the screen, a miniature graphic of the reader will be shown across the top navigation bar.