1. First, log in to ROAMsupport6 by following the steps outlined here.
2. On the sidebar, click on Client Profiles.
3. You will now be presented with the Client Profiles screen.
4. This screen is used to show details about the profiles associated with the logged-in client. It’s important to note that profiles will not show up in the list by default, they must be searched.
5. Use the search field to input key words associated with the profile you wish to learn more about. If you do not input a search query, a list of all associated client profiles will be returned.
6. By searching for profile1 as shown above, the Client Profiles screen will return the profiles associated with the search query.
6. To view all of the details associated with a client profile, click on the respective line item. This will bring you to the profile page, which provides all details of the client profile, including profile information, profile configuration, and audit logs.