1. First, log in to ROAMsupport6 by following the steps outlined here.
2. On the sidebar, open the Merchants menu.
3. Click on View Merchants, under the Merchants menu.
4. This screen is used to show details about the merchants associated with the logged-in client. It’s important to note that profiles will not show up in the list by default, they must be searched. If you do not input a search query, a list of all associated client profiles will be returned.
5. This returns a comprehensive list of all merchants associated with the account. For more details about a specific merchant or submerchant, click the respective line item for that account.
6. Clicking into a merchant provides all merchant-related information, including configuration details, billing fee information, and receipt settings information. From this screen, you can also re-send welcome & reset password emails, as well as access transaction history and ROAMmerchant.