RPX Deeplink is a secured, simplified and seamless method for card acceptance with authenticated third-party applications. Deeplink provides a Semi-Integrated mode through ROAMPayX mobile application to allow an authenticated third-party app to integrate with RPX through use of Inter-App Deep-linking methodology.
UseCase : ISVs with their own mobile POS app can use RPX Deeplink for an easier, simpler and quicker option to add payment acceptance functionality from within their own app – minus the overheads of Development, Testing and subsequent Publishing to deploy the new version.
UseCase : ISVs with only a Website/Portal will be able to leverage RPX Deeplink to accept Card-Present transactions, without requiring to develop a mobile app first.
Deeplink will :
- Eliminate implementing support for the underlying mPOS SDK for Native mobile apps
- Drive Card-Present interactions from an authenticated Web App using a mobile browser – no mobile app needed
- Manage device (Reader, Printer,…) connectivity and Reader Firmware upgrades
- Speedier and easier implementation of payment acceptance
- Iterative approach to add feature as and when required
Deeplink vs mPOS Integration
Please see the Deeplink Integration guides located here to get started with integration on your app.