SubClients serve as an extension of a client organization. Though technically part of a client organization, subclients have the ability to board merchants and submerchants on their own under their client’s organization.
SubClients have their own login credentials for ROAMsupport and are able to create additional organizational users at this level.
1. First, log in to ROAMsupport6 by following the steps outlined here.
2. On the sidebar, open the Clients menu.
3. Click on View Client under the Clients menu.
4. This will bring you to the Client Details page, where you have the option to Create SubClient as shown below. Clicking this will direct you to the subclient creation page.
5. Click on Create Subclient.
6. On the Create SubClient page, fill out the requested fields as required.
7. After entering the Account Information above, you must now create Administrator credentials for the SubClient being created.
8. Fill in the required fields as shown above and click create.
9. Once completed, click on Create at the bottom of the screen. If successful, you will be prompted with the following dialogue to confirm.