Ingenico Group has launched an iWL series Wi-Fi enabled mobile terminal solution for use in the U.S. market. This extension to Ingenico Group’s iWL series adds to an already powerful line that includes 3G wireless and Bluetooth options for virtually any merchant’s preference in communications.
Ingenico Group’s iWL series smart terminals:
– Enable merchants to accept any and all forms of payment including MSR credit and debit, EMV contact and contactless cards, stored-value cards, mobile NFC and contactless systems such as Apple Pay, MasterCard contactless and Visa payWave.
– Are built on the market-leading Ingenico Telium2 platform with a dual-processor architecture.
– Are PCI PTS V3.0 approved.
– Support most popular P2PE commercial technologies including Ingenico Group’s On-Guard, Trans Armor, Voltage, TDES, RSA and many more.
– Offer a comfortable, hand-held design and intuitive customer applications to make transactions fast and easy.
Now that it offers both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth options, Ingenico Group can meet virtually any tableside payment need. Wi-Fi enabled smart terminals are typically preferred by larger merchants, including large restaurant chains, casinos and stadiums that require greater range and already have reliable, wireless LAN networks in place. For merchants that prefer an alternative to Wi-Fi connectivity, but still require a robust wireless solution, Ingenico Group’s iWL Bluetooth solution is a highly popular choice.
Ingenico Group will sell the new iWL smart terminal directly to large merchants, and through its large network of ISOs and acquirers in the United States.